TradeTech's Weekly U3O8 Spot Price Indicator is $26.50 per pound U3O8, as of February 10, 2017....
Cameco CEO and President Tim Gitzel despite the uranium spot price hitting a 12-year low, the performance of Cameco's core busines...
As part of China's 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-20), work is likely to restart on inland nuclear power plants, which was stopped afte...
On February 7, Kagoshima Prefecture held the second meeting of its committee of experts addressing safety and other matters at the...
EDF on Tuesday reported a 7% fall in core earnings for 2016, as low electricity prices and problems at some nuclear power plants w...
After a day of delays, Japan's Toshiba Corp. said on Tuesday it expected to book a US$6.3 billion hit to its US nuclear unit, a wr...
As South Africa gears up for one of its most ambitious nuclear projects in history, it has looked to China for assistance with cap...
Swakop Uranium's Husab mine construction has been completed and according to the company's CEO, Zheng Keping, the mine will reach ...
About Us - At a Glance
TradeTech, along with its predecessor companies — NUEXCO Information Services, CONCORD Information Services, and CONCORD Trading Company — has supported the uranium and nuclear fuel cycle industry for more than 40 years, and is the leading independent provider of uranium prices and nuclear fuel market information.
TradeTech is widely recognized for its expertise in trading activities and its comprehensive knowledge of the technical, economic, and political factors affecting the nuclear fuel cycle industry globally. TradeTech provides independent market consulting and services, maintains an extensive information database on the international nuclear fuel market, and publishes daily, weekly, and monthly uranium market prices and analysis.
TradeTech provides independent market consulting and services, and maintains an extensive information database on the international nuclear fuel market.
TradeTech personnel have:
- extensive knowledge of the world nuclear fuel industry;
- relationships with nuclear fuel buyers and sellers;
- access to TradeTech's extensive computer database system, which tracks worldwide uranium and supply/demand activities through detailed market transactions; and
- experience in trading and brokering activities.
TradeTech provides the following publications and consulting services:
- Nuclear Market Review, a weekly and month-end publication that reports TradeTech's monthly spot and term market price indicators, nuclear fuel market transactions and activity, and industry news;
- The Nuclear Review, a monthly magazine that reviews and provides commentary on events affecting the nuclear fuel markets, including timely feature articles, analysis articles, and industry data;
- specialized reports that analyze uranium market prices and cost trends, uranium conversion and enrichment services;
- forecast of uranium supply and demand; and
- customized consulting services related to the international nuclear fuel market.
TradeTech is a member of national and international organizations affiliated with nuclear energy, including:
- American Nuclear Society
- Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- World Nuclear Association
- World Nuclear Fuel Market
TradeTech maintains a business alliance with International Business Relations Corp. (IBR). Moscow-based IBR was established in 1991 by a group of managers, engineers, and scientists working at state enterprises and governmental bodies of nuclear, space, and oil & gas-industrial complexes of the former USSR. The company is a consulting and engineering organization acting in the field of high technologies (energy, space, and environment).